Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Time: 10 – 11 a.m. Central time
CPE Credit: One CPE credit in Management Advisory Services field of study may be awarded upon verification of participant attendance.
Presenters: Danielle Solomon & Dennis Keglovits
Understanding potential sources of risk is a crucial part of any health care organization’s planning process. Is your organization well-versed in risk issues? Join BKD for this look at how a risk assessment can benefit your organization. You’ll learn about the basic principles of a risk assessment, how to create an annual control review plan, regulatory guidelines and more.
Presentation (Coming Soon)
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define standard terminology regarding risk management concepts
- Restate the principles of a risk assessment and the common results
- Effectively apply insights and experience to create an annual plan for reviewing controls and regulatory guidelines across key business entities and functions
- Create a snapshot of the barriers that impact management’s ability to achieve strategic objectives
- Indicate the benefits and value of completing an annual risk assessment
Audience: Internal Audit Directors, Compliance Officers, CFO, Audit Committee Members
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Advance Preparation: None
Prerequisites: Experience or knowledge level comparable to Internal Audit Directors, Compliance Officers, CFO, Audit Committee Members
Refund Policy: There is no fee associated with this webinar.
If you have concerns or would like information regarding program cancellation policies or CPE credit, contact us at email@example.com or 800.472.2745.
BKD, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a
sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
Latest posts by Danielle Solomon (see all)
- Is Your Health Care Organization Risk-Intelligent? - July 16, 2014